1. What is there about money that it has the power to become a god?
2. What are the differences between society's view of money and God's view?
3. What is gratitude's connection to cheerful giving?
4. Read Malachi 3:8-10. Be honest about finding your place in the verses in the descriptions below:
a. I have robbed God--I must admit that I am not trusting God to give him the tithes and offerings he asks for.
b. I am ready to trust God--I will change my giving habits to reflect what God asks for.
c. I am practicing giving God's way--I have seen his provision in meeting my needs in spite of the financial difficulties.
5. What changes would you have to make to become a "hilarious giver"?
a. Give without reluctance?
b. Give more regularly?
c. Pay God first?
d. Don't make excuses?
f. Other ideas you have?