Ice Cream and Sexuality
Pastor Mike Hodges
The ingredients in ice cream, when used as the creator intended, are not harmful but wonderful. Same with sexuality.
- We were not created to be alone.
- Celebrate the Biblical understanding of sexuality.
Sexual identity is a bodily thing, not based on feelings.
Created to complement each other in so many ways.
- Sexual intercourse is a result, even a reward, of your marital unity.
Waiting for sex until marriage:
- Will make your relationship better.
- Will increase your self-respect.
- Will give you a clear conscience.
- Will give you a better sexual relationship in marriage.
- Will take some of the pressure off you to make certain choices.
Sexuality – use it as God designed and it will be better than ice cream.